Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Brodish has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Robert J Brodish has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Robert J Brodish is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have had Dr. Brodish two times for an colonoscopy out of the 4 times I have had the procedure done. The first time I woke up 3 times during the procedure to find him and the nurse fighting and one time he actually yelled at me to hold still!!! Really??? I shouldn't have even wake up! I remember my recoop time was longer then one I had prior to this. By mistake I booked another one with him. I hadn't realize my error until I was in the operating room. OMG as soon as I saw him I couldn't believe I did that! Once again his bedside manor was horrible. Although I stayed a sleep the whole procedure this time. I was in so much pain! The nursing staff was wonderful. After x-rays and finally finding a way to make me comfortable enough to go home, I ended up in hospital care for 6 hours instead of the usual 2 hours. The rest of the day was sleeping a much discomfort. The next day was miserable! After 2 phone calls with the nurses, they decided to have him call me. Yes he returned my call in a reasonable time frame. He once again through me off guard with his horrible bedside manor. He acted like I was wasting his time. "Take milk of magnesia" was about all he said. Although I spent another night waking up several times to use the restroom, I did find relief in the bloating. Still 2 days after the procedure I am quite sore yet. Please don't make my mistake! My advice don't see him!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Brodish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
Dr. Robert J Brodish accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsHartford Health Center, 110 Lone Oak Ln, Hartford, WI
Dr. Robert J Brodish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, WI.