Dr. Robert Brueck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Brueck?

From a night mare to haven:

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr Brueck was the Angel that i need, when another Dr rejected me, Dr Brueck diren't. Not many Dr take the profession seriously. I am not a person of many words but this man is a Angel for me. Thank You and youre staff for the attention to me and i will allways kip you in my prayers GOD BLESS. Monica Diaz

Kind, compassionate, highly recommend

Posted on October 13th, 2017

Doctor Brueck is just one of the most kindest physician I've ever known. He is an amazing surgeon and will not encogage or try to sell procedures that are not necessary or appropriate. He truly cares.

My personal feelings.

Posted on April 11th, 2017

I find it hard to believe there are zero negative comments about Dr. Brueck,, maybe because there are only 18 reviews highlighted here, I could be wrong. No one is perfect! Yes I was a patient of Dr. Brueck and after spending a total of $25,000.00 a lady told me "well you don't look like a monster". Can you imagine how humiliating this felt? After the first $10,000.00 surgery I cried when I saw the before and after photos, ( NOT TEARS OF JOY I ASSURE YOU ). Yes, Dr. Brueck is charming, informed and he does make you feel like you're his top priority. In my opinion and experience that all went out the window the first time I voiced any negative concerns. It seems after every procedure there was another than another and another. I kept telling myself the results would be better after the next proposed surgery. I felt convinced that he would take care of me as he stated several times. Everyday I cry when I look in the mirror, I cry every time I brush my hair and I feel like there's no hope it will ever be better. My funds have been depleted. No, I'm not wealthy but thought I've never done anything so special for myself nor will I ever again. So just once I treated myself, "let the buyer beware". Final notes: I'm not a spring chicken but then again, I'm not an old hag. It was painful to hear, "I can only do so much with what I have to work with",. It was then I started to believe I did indeed look like an old hag. This review is comprised entirely of my own opinions.

HEADMASTER CANTERBURY SCHOOL, CFEDu. (Retired)

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

"TOP OF THE LINE" VERY MUCH DOWN TO EARTH, EFFICIENT, MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY, GREAT EVALUATION OF YOUR MEDICAL PROBLEM/NEED, IMMEDIATE AND VERY CAREFUL AND CONCERNED WITH THE MEDICAL PROBLEM. ALMOST IMMEDIATE RESPONSE AND TREATMENT OF THE PROBLEM. TOP FLIGHT!

Posted on April 13th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Brueck for more than 20 years for reoccurring skin cancer issues and I have had only incredible experiences. He is thoughtful, patient, and definitely knows his stuff. What stands out to me is how much Dr. Brueck cares for his patients.

Dr.Brueck's skill has successfully accomplished my goal.

Posted on April 12th, 2014

I have just completed my third cosmetic surgery supervise with dr.Brueck. This each instanced Dr. brueck and his stuff have been very skilled and caring professional. Dr. Brueck carefully listened to what I wished to accomplish with each procedure and then implement the process with recommendation as appropriate. His skill has successfully accomplished my goal. His thoughtful follow up has made me feel wonder & safe as a patient. I thought Dr. Brueck for his help & skill would strongly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

Highly Recommended Doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2013

From the first visit Dr. Brueck’s staff was outstanding! The consultation was free too! I never felt uncomfortable at any of my appointments. The doctor answered every question I had and he was very kind, puts you at ease. I had been to other plastic surgeons in the past, but I will continue to see Dr. Brueck because he is the best! In fact I just scheduled another surgery which I will have soon and I can’t wait for it.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on December 7th, 2013

Dr. Brueck was awesome, staff was great. Shy is wonderful. Results were beyond my expectations, I am already very happy with the result, it’s only been three and half weeks. Lipo on stomach inner outer thighs, body and butt. Compression garment was way big so just bought one online. Very happy from start to finish.

I found Dr. Brueck and his staff exceptional in every way

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

I found Dr. Brueck and his staff exceptional in every way. Dr.Brueck listens and has a great deal of compassion. He puts the needs and wants of the patient first. If you know what you want he will accommodate you and not try to push anything on you. If you are not sure what you want he will supply you with many options.

Dr. Brueck is the best

Posted on September 7th, 2013

Dr. Brueck, you are the best. Your caring personality came through to me immediately and made me feel totally comfortable will all you had planned. Because of your kindness, all my fears were erased. Your expertise, experience and fairness are the reason for the amazing results of my procedure. I am thrilled with the outcome (as is Bob) and I can’t thank you enough for making me feel like “the younger me” again. I would also like to give a special thank you to Chi, your beautiful assistant. She is fantastic and so very friendly and caring. She also made me feel totally at ease with the upcoming procedure. I send love and appreciation to all and want you to know that I will always recommend you. You’re the best in my eyes!

He and his entire team are professional

Posted on June 9th, 2013

My entire experience for my breast augmentation was a lot on a scale of 1-10. From the first appointment through the eleven day follow-up appointment, the doctor nurses and support people were wonderful and certainly put me at ease through the entire process. A retired nurse, retired ER doctor, recommended Dr. Brueck and I will do the same as my experience was also very positive. He and his entire team are professional and take pride and care in what they are doing for you as an individual. I could not be happier with my results.

I am thrilled with the results of my recent “Quicklift”

Posted on May 30th, 2013

I am thrilled with the results of my recent “Quicklift” Undertaking this procedure at 64, I was looking for A “Refreshed” Appearance and not a Just a obvious facelift. The quicklift combined with a lower Blift achieved my goals thanks to Dr.Bruek’s expert skills.