Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert F Brunst
Dr. Robert F Brunst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encinitas, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Brunst is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla, Tri City Medical Center and Scripps Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert F Brunst has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 25
Doctor Brunst is such a compassionate, professional, caring Doctor. He is always available, spending lots of time with patients, going thru every details our medical condition may have, with great patience.. I would not trust another doctor and i feel fortunate Doctor Brunst is my primary care pysician.
I went to Dr. Brunst's office for the first time last week. I was pleasantly surprised at how much time he took to listen to me,as a new patient, while I explained my medical history as well as the reason for my visit. I had a sore throat, but no other symptoms of a respiratory problem. He took a look at my throat and acknowledged that it was inflamed and suggested that I might be suffering from acid reflux. He recommended that I buy some over the counter Zantac and Tums and then referred me to a gastroenterologist. The symptoms have already almost disappeared and I am seeing the specialist this week. I am going to make Dr. Brunst my personal care physician from now on and he has my complete trust. Very caring demeanor.
in the years of going to Dr. Brunst, I have been absolutely spoiled always given the most accommodating appointment to my needs, even having the doctor and nurse stay late one time as I was caught in traffic! The PA and supporting cast is complete on their end, and very proactive in my RXs and follow-up. I always seem to get all the time that I need, and always feel like I am their # one patient. The office walks the talk with their attitude and healthy lifestyle, encouraging but never pushy, and very respectful to each patients confidentiality of issues. my best recommendations to Dr brunst and his staff
Dr. Brunst is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1977
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Robert F Brunst accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Brunst Md Inc, 477 N El Camino Real Ste A200, Encinitas, CA
Dr. Robert F Brunst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.