Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Budman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
I was a patient of Dr. Budman for years and knew him to be not only a Doctor but an educator. He took the time to explain my health to me without being a lecturer. He cared about my well being. When I had to go in for tests or blood work, he always took the time to call me at home and let me know the results. I was so disappointed when he left the Doctors group because he was the ONE physician that did not "herd" the patients quickly out the door. He always had a smile on his face to greet you and was the best listener! My only complaint would be with the receptionists from time to time. They were rude but I guess that particular job does take in hundreds of calls everyday.
Dr. Budman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Chapman Medical Center
Huntington Beach Hospital
27 Years Experience
Medical University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Robert Budman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2501 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Budman in this video.
Dr. Robert Budman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.