Dr. Robert L Buka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Buka?

gt

dajldsj daskdjlajd dakdjlksaj dsalkjdsaljdla dklasjdlj

First visit amazing

Very nice and listened to everything I had to say and the staff is very nice. Best dermatology visit i have ever had I will definitely come back.

Clear Concise Helpful

Everyone was extremely helpful from the intake nurse Diana, to the NP studying underneath him. The diagnosis was quickly resolved and thoroughly explained to me, along with treatment options. I was given options and recommendations without pressure. Felt comfortable the entire time.

Great experience

Dr. Buka and his staff are very professional and accommodating. The examination itself was thorough but fast and reassuring. Dr. Buka was very welcoming of any questions and was very easy to talk to.

Awesome

Was very knowledgeable and made everything clear for me.

Quick and easy

Good experience diagnosed me quickly and was very kind.

Fast, easy, answered all my questions

No waiting time, got a skin scan, asked some questions, had a short procedure, and out in no time

Visit

He listened to me explain my symptoms and was very diligent in solving the root of the problem. This helped put me at ease, since I had visit with another specialist that was very dismissive of my concerns .

Professional, Thorough, Quick

The intake & wait time was short, the pre-exam patient history portion was thorough and not rushed. The doctor and team were all very professional and worked very seamlessly together.

mellow courteous and efficient

great doc, easy going, efficient, knowledgeable and informative. staff were really sharp as well definitely recommend

Easy and quick.

Dr Buka and his staff were quick and helpful. My only complaint would be the amount of people in the office when talking to the doctor (3) was intimidating.

wonderfulexperience every time!

Dr Buka treated my son and now my daughter for eczema. He is thorough and well versed in treating children. I highly recommend him for any skin issues!