4.7
  • 3rd Party Reviews

76 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr. Robert Buka?

Be aware!

I've been to his UWS location before once and I liked my experience. I came back to remove a skin tag in the same area as I had before. The doctor told me that it's wart, not a skin tag. I wasn't advice about the price. I had no idea that procedure doesn't guarantee the results. I would NEVER do it if I knew that the cost would be $975 for a 10 minutes visit. And now I have two warts instead of one! It's clearly fraud to make more money on people like me who believe in the best doctor's intentions and don't ask questions because I assume that a doctor will inform you about everything. Stay away! P.S. The woman who is a manager of a billing department was extremely rude! Horrible experience!

gt

dajldsj daskdjlajd dakdjlksaj dsalkjdsaljdla dklasjdlj

A comforting experience for an overly stressed patient :)

First visit amazing

Very nice and listened to everything I had to say and the staff is very nice. Best dermatology visit i have ever had I will definitely come back.

Clear Concise Helpful

Everyone was extremely helpful from the intake nurse Diana, to the NP studying underneath him. The diagnosis was quickly resolved and thoroughly explained to me, along with treatment options. I was given options and recommendations without pressure. Felt comfortable the entire time.

Clear Concise Helpful

First visit amazing

Great experience

Dr. Buka and his staff are very professional and accommodating. The examination itself was thorough but fast and reassuring. Dr. Buka was very welcoming of any questions and was very easy to talk to.

Awesome

Was very knowledgeable and made everything clear for me.

Quick and easy

Good experience diagnosed me quickly and was very kind.

Fast, easy, answered all my questions

No waiting time, got a skin scan, asked some questions, had a short procedure, and out in no time

Dr. Robert Buka is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.

Dr. Robert Buka Is this you?