Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Bulten has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 9
Never had a problem in my 13 years of appointments, whether it be waiting time, insurance issues, staff behavior, etc. The woman who wrote, " If you love your children, find someone else," is not exactly being fair. They have to, by law, receive both spouses' paper terms, even if only one shows them. Think about it: doctors and their offices are tethered by strict insurance and court regulations. They must do this or else risk going to court for failing to receive all proper documentation. I like the doctor, he seems to have a firm understanding of diagnosing childhood disorders.
I tried to contact this office regarding a medication they prescribed without my knowledge and I wasn't receiving from my son's dad on the weekends he was visiting. They refused to communicate with me even after I showed them proof of my rights. They told me to get a court order. I had to contact CPS to get the meds. My son left the hospital yesterday because of the medication this doctor prescribed and refused to discuss with me. If you love your children, find someone else.
- University Of Michigan Medical School
Dr. Robert Bulten accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Bulten Md, 4340 Burlingame Ave SW Ste 400, Wyoming, MI
Dr. Robert Bulten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyoming, MI.