Dr. Robert Bunning Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bunning?

Dr. Robert Bunning

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Was my first Rhemotologist and I would have never change to a different doctor if it wasn't for my health insurance. He kept me well informed about my Lupus and I was always laughing because of his great bedside manner. I have never found another doctor like him. He took his time and showed concern for my health that's why I am returning to his care! He is up to date on all the medical things to make me better! 5 stars to Dr Robert Bunning!

Posted on May 16th, 2015

On my first visit he knew the problem, what other could not figure out over years. Over 20+ years later and I am doing better then ever. Thank you Dr. Bunning

Posted on January 9th, 2015