Dr. Robert Burke Is this you?

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. Robert Burke?

Great Experience

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Dr. Burke and his staff are a group of wonderful, caring people! From my first visit to my post op visits, they were great! Cosmetic surgery can be an intimidating undertaking, even if you're someone like myself who does their homework and educates yourself about the risks, benefits, recovery time, etc. I am quite pleased with the outcome. I will be back for some wrinkle taming in the future. If you are thinking about tummy tuck/liposuction, I would urge you to sit down with Dr. Burke and discuss your options.

breast reduction, uplift following breast cancer

Posted on July 7th, 2015

My surgery was NOT what we agreed on. He was supposed to restore the symmetry that was lost after four surgeries to remove cancer. When I complained about the result, he said he would 'try' to fix it using lipo.

Posted on March 8th, 2015

Dr. Burke did my surgery about a year ago. First, I want to say how wonderful the staff and nurses are! They are so kind and caring. When Dr. Burke first came in he was so sweet, warm and caring. This is how I can explain it, like teddy bear. He is so educated and up to date on all cosmetic and plastic surgeon. I did a lot of research before picking Dr. Burke. He spent so much time with me to explain and make sure I felt comfortable. I did have him do smartlipo on me. I was so nervous and his nurses comforted me. He did an amazing job and will go back to him. I do have to say that Dr. Burke and his staff made sure I was happy with my results!!! Thanks Dr. Burke!!!

My experience

Posted on September 6th, 2013

I would like to share my very positive experience at Dr. Burke's office . Not only that i am extremely satisfied with my surgical outcome ( body work) but also meeting him and all his employes was great pleasure . Dr. Burke has very professional and warm approach to his patients as well as (i noticed right away ) great connection with his girls .They made me feel welcomed . My surgery was great deal for me ,so i did my "homework"and visited two other places . After consultation with Dr. B a new that was it . And till this day no regrets .... Thank you Doctor Thank you Ladies

Wonderful!

Posted on August 30th, 2013

Dr. Burke and his staff were absolutely wonderful! Dr. Burke takes the time to listen to what your needs are and gives good advice. I felt very well cared for by the friendly staff. I am very thankful that I had been recommended to him by a friend!

Outstanding!!

Posted on July 17th, 2013

Dr. Burke and his staff are Outstanding. Dr. Burke is an excellent surgeon, very knowledgeable, caring, thoughtful, and professional. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the breast augmentation was. I am delighted with the outcome!. Dr Burke and his staffs especially Eva and Nikki are an incredible group of experienced, specialized, caring individuals who place every emphasis on physical and mental welfare, as well as pre and continued post patient care. I would recommend Dr Burke to anyone!. In my opinion He is an artist!!

The Right Track

Posted on April 8th, 2013

Ive been wanting breast augmentation for a long while now and after meeting a few doctors I have decided to go ahead with Dr.Burke. He was the only doctor that told me another surgery I wanted to get was not possible because of my body type. Other doctors seemed to try to make as much money off of me as they could. I'm VERY excited for my surgery coming up and will most definitely come back and confirm I made the right choice with 4 stars!

Returned after 15 years for an upgrade!

Posted on January 28th, 2013

I fell in love with Dr. Burke and his staff 15 years ago! My first phone conversation with office staff and first visit I knew he was the right Dr for me. I had my original breast augmentation in 1998 and had 420 cc's! Loved them and the staff/ Dr were great! I knew I would have to have them replaced down the line, and I knew I would return to Dr. Burke. Well here it is 15 years later and there was no doubt in my mind I would return for my replacement of old implants and a lift! As before his staff is great/ friendly and Dr Burke had not changed a bit. He was just as friendly and approachable as he was before, if not even more! He had my original chart, which was great because medical records do not need to be kept that long, so he had all my original surgery information. He explained all the surgery information to me and the size I would be getting and the new kind of implant. Pre-op appointment was thorough and I had all my questions answered. Dr. Burke's nurse, Nikki, has also been GREAT! My surgery day went smooth and they both made sure I was doing well before during and after surgery. I felt cared for by all staff greatly, Dr Burke gave me a hug on my pre-op appointment, Dr's never care enough to do that! My breasts are looking better and better by the day and they make sure I have all my follow up visits to make sure I am healing properly. It's only been two weeks and I feel great! Not even close to the same amount of pain as my original surgery, more like discomfort. Dr Burke and Nikki have also made sure my pain has been kept in check. As I thought and expected my experience with Dr Burke and his staff has been great the second time around.

I love Dr. Burke and the entire office staff

Posted on September 25th, 2012

I had a breast aug a few years back, and it is perfection. I am still stunned at the beautiful job Dr. Burke did for me. Additionally, the staff is amazing. Eva works with me for some "tweaking" on my face and lips and she is an artist! I am more than happy with Dr. Burke and his staff. Thank you for allowing me to give such a positive thumb's up!

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Why didn't I do this sooner?

Posted on January 15th, 2012

I recently had breast augmentation surgery done by Dr. Burke. The results are fabulous. I wish I had done this years ago since they look so great and it was not very painful at all. I have had other surgical procedures done by Dr. Burke and have been extremely happy with the results of every one. As others stated, he has surrounded himself with an outstanding staff so whatever you are there for, it will be a positive experience. I drive two hours to see Dr. Burke because I am confident that the best person for the job is working on me. I highly recommend Dr. Burke!

Dr. Burke and Staff Are Amazing!

Posted on October 12th, 2011

I am so happy with Dr. Burke and his staff. Eva (one of his awesome nurses) is a literal genius when it comes to fillers, botox, etc. I highly recommend this doctor and his wonderful staff!

I would do it all over again!

Posted on April 12th, 2011

I would like to start off by saying that Dr. Burke's staff are wonderful women! They are very caring, helpful, down to earth women. I needed to have my surgery done as soon as possible after my consultation and his amazing staff was more than helpful for me. I would recommend Dr. Burke for so many reasons: he comes with a great background, he is a nice man and very smart, he gives you all of the information you need to know and is more than happy to answer any questions you have, his office is very clean and smells good, there is always smiles when I am there. I could go on and on! I had a lift and implants done. We are so happy with his work and how my breast look as they are healing. I have received many compliments as soon as a week after my surgery. Everyone says that they look very natural and beautiful. That makes me feel really good. I feel very confident now and love my breast more then ever! Thank you Dr. Burke and staff you are all so amazing!! xoxo