Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Burkich has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Showing 5 of 41
I have had pain in my left knee for almost 8 years due to trauma and surgery, I developed varicose and spider veins on the side and the back of my knee. I had a team of doctors that i was seeing after my wreck and non could solve my problem with my knee. Dr. Burkich was so gentle with the PRP + ozone injection in my knee I hardly felt a thing, and i was so surprised when the injection was over, my pain was GONE! If you really want a treatment plan that works, go see him, he is amazing
Dr. Burkich has great bedside manors, very positive, and gets you excited about actually getting better. He helped me get off insulin, lowered my blood pressure, and gave me more energy than I have ever had. The nurses really show that they cared about me and my family. They returned my calls in a timely manor. I recommend him to all my friends and family.
Dr. Burkich is a very knowledgeable physician and gave me all the time I needed to get all my questions answered. He really cared about me and helping me obtain my health goals. No more mood swings, hot flashes, joint pain, headaches, and no more fatigue. I am 52 and have more energy now than I did when I was 25! I recommend him to everyone!
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
29 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Robert A Burkich accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert A Burkich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ringgold, GA.