Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Burns
Dr. Robert Burns, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Burns is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr and Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Burns has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Male Circumcision
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Burns is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
32 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Robert Burns accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2806 SE Steele St, Portland, OR
Dr. Robert Burns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.