Dr. Robert Byrum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Byrum?

Great Doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Takez time to know and listen. Gives honest advise and suggestions. GREAT PERSONALITY

Don't use LeBauer

Posted on February 13th, 2015

My primary doc referred me to LeBauer pulmonary for acute lung issues. Their first available appt was 1.5 weeks out and after repeated attempts to get in earlier (LeBauer doesn't have a cancellation list) I ended up waiting the full week and a half with my issues in spite of rude treatment over the phone by office staffers. The evening before my appt I received a message stating that my appt had been cancelled because Dr. Byrum was sick. I called back early the next morning to reschedule and was informed that I would have to wait another week to see a doctor. I'm sure Dr. Byrum is a kind, attentive, and competent doctor if you can get in to see him, but LeBauer healthcare's management is so far beyond subpar that I would recommend seeking help from another company.

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Awesome doctor, very intelligent & great bedside manner!

Posted on April 18th, 2017