Dr. Robert C Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert C Allen?

Great

Dr. Allen is great!!

Very thorough, caring and kind. Great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Allen and his practice.

Excellent doctor who got the bottom of my problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Allen

Happy Patient

Dr. Allen spends all the time I need. He checks my chart, asks questions, answers my questions and takes care of my problems as they arise. The staff sets my appointments and returns my calls in a timely manner.

Very knowledgable

I have been very pleased with Dr. R Christian Allen. He is very knowledgable, great communication skills and a very pleasant bedside manner. I'm able to discuss anything with him and he answers my questions .

Discriminatory practice

As new residents in the Gold Canyon Area we were excited to see a family practice nearby. When I called to become new patients with this practice the office staff stated the following policy:Yes we take your primary insurance (United) but we would not be unable to see your child with a disability who also has a Secondary insurance through medicaid (even if we ONLY wanted them to bill our private insurance carrier)--This is a discriminatory practice excluding an individual that is eligible but then removing their eligiblity for services because their disability qualifies them for state services (that we were not even wanting them to use)