Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert C Allen has 2 locations
301 Hawthorne Ln Ste 200
Charlotte, NC 28204
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert C Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Robert C Allen has the following 9 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 5 of 26
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert C Allen - Posted on February 5th, 2019
Missing the best dr ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert C Allen - Posted on August 9th, 2018
Dr Allen is the Best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert C Allen - Posted on April 19th, 2018
Dr Allen has been my husbands Dr for many years until 2017 when we both left Charlotte. You can not ask for a more caring, compassionate, knowledgeable Dr. He always took time to explain everything. He has the best sense of humor and has the gift for making us feel comfortable no matter what the diagnosis was. His patients always came first. We miss you Dr Allen. Jackie and Carl Everett
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert C Allen - Posted on February 16th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert C Allen - Posted on November 11th, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Robert C Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Robert C Allen
Dr. Allen treats a wide variety of vascular diseases including endovascular interventions; minimally invasive AAA repair (stent graft); carotid stenting; peripheral angioplasty/stenting; all conventional open vascular surgery
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert C Allen, MD - Vascular Surgery in Charlotte, NC, in this video.
Dr. Robert C Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.