- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert C Allen has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Robert C Allen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert C Allen has the following 9 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Diabetes Complications
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2017, 2018, 2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2018, 2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Robert C Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Robert C Allen
Dr. Allen treats a wide variety of vascular diseases including endovascular interventions; minimally invasive AAA repair (stent graft); carotid stenting; peripheral angioplasty/stenting; all conventional open vascular surgery