Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Benedetti
Dr. Robert Benedetti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belleville, NJ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Benedetti is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center, Community Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Benedetti has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Benedetti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clara Maass Medical Center
Community Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center
Beth Israel Med Center-Passaic
Beth Israel Med CtrPassaic
St Barnabas Medical Center
West Hudson Hospital, Kearny
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
26 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 1987
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Robert Benedetti accepts the following insurance providers.
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsClara Maass Medical Center, 1 Clara Maass Dr, Belleville, NJ
Dr. Robert Benedetti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belleville, NJ.