Excellent plastic surgeon

I went to Dr. Bledsoe in conjunction with another doctor for a large ventral hernia plus umbilical hernia repair and tummy tuck (after 5 pregnancies). Dr. Bledsoe fully explained every aspect of my surgery. He provided answers to my pre and post op questions. His office staff is friendly and efficient. I had a wonderful experience being cared for by Dr. Bledsoe! I would highly recommend him!

The Best!!!

I love my new breasts! I could not be more satisfied as they look natural and make me feel great. I would trust Dr. Bob with any surgery I would ever need.

Couldn't be happier!

From the beginning, my experience with Dr. Bledsoe has been positive, and I am very pleased with my surgery results. Dr. Bledsoe's staff is terrific as well--thanks Susanna and Beatrice!

I feel like a new woman!!

Dr. Bledsoe is a very skilled and caring doctor.

Favorite Doctor!

I have been a patient for many years. Dr. Bledsoe is very caring, he even came in the office on a Sunday to check on me after a procedure.

Great Visit

Dr. Bledsoe is knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. My daughter is very nervous around doctors and he put her at ease. Strongly recommend Dr. Bledsoe!

Experience Matters!

Dr. Bledsoe is an excellent surgeon! He is genuine with all of his patients. He is a genius when it comes to plastic surgery. His skills far exceeded my expectations! I love my results! Thank you Dr. Bledsoe .

Great results

The results have been great. Explained everything very clearly and helped anytime I had a question.

Great communicator and surgeon.

Very pleased with this experience and results. Would recommend to others. Thank you!

patient and experienced

I had multiple issues and he was very patient and kind to me during the whole experience. Took his time with me and I never felt rushed. The office is welcoming and the ladies upfront are great to be around .

Surgery gone wrong from another surgent

I had a thigh lift done on july 6th 2017 from a different doctor.. my incision got infected, I found Dr. Bledsoe on the internet they saw me the same day I called and I have been in care for about 3 weeks he is caring doctor he has came in on Saturday and Sunday to see me. I know say I should of done my surgery with him then with the other doctor. I will come again with him to have another surgery done with him and I would refer my friends too his office.. Thank you Dr. Bledsoe...

Superior Service

Dr. Bledsoe and his staff is highly professional & curteous. I never have to wait when I go into the office and front desk staff is very friendly. Dr. Bledsoe is very experienced and always show great concern for my well being. I would highly recommend Dr. Bledsoe for any cosmetic or medical needs you may have.

Dr. Robert Bledsoe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.