Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Brasch
Dr. Robert Brasch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Brasch is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Brasch has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist to give him or her a closer look at broken bones from an accident or recognize tumors, bleeding and infections that might be causing certain symptoms.
They focus on children as young as newborns and as old as teenagers and they have to be well-versed in the growth and development of children's bodies. This allows them to properly identify abnormalities at various ages and to work with your doctor on recommending the best treatment options.
Dr. Robert Brasch has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Robert Brasch has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Brasch is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Brasch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Medical Center at UCSF
43 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Robert Brasch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.