Dr. Robert Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Chen?

Great Doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

An eye doctor with the whole package!

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

I went to see Dr. Chen after having a bad cataract surgery experience with another Ophthalmologist. He was very thorough in his follow-up care and took the time to address my concerns and answer my questions. When I need to have cataract surgery on my other eye, I am fully confident in Dr. Chen's skills and that his many years of experience will deliver successful results. I'm glad I have found an eye doctor who offers the whole package--someone you can trust for both periodic checkups as well as perform surgery if needed, along with good bedside manner.

Very disappointed- not returning

Posted on February 1st, 2015

I was examined by his technician who spent a few moments determining my prescription. I told her that I couldn't read- even with my glasses an that was the reason for my visit. She asked " can you see better this way, or that way." ONCE. I was then informed that my prescription had not changed. When I finally got to see the Doctor he told me the same thing. I couldn't see the print on the page of any book clearly and it was not an issue in this man's mind. He mentioned that eventually I would get cataracts and the surgery would make my vision much clearer. Nice. I left in the same boat that I was in when I arrived. Went to another doctor who examined me himself and I was given the correct prescription.

Excellent Care abd Bedside Manner

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Dr. Chen has taken wonderful care of myself and my husband. In cases of emergency he has seen us immediately. He has great patience and always takes the time to explain any problems and what care is required if any. He is terriffic and we would never think of going to another opthomologist.

Posted on July 11th, 2017