Dr. Robert C Gaston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert C Gaston?

INCREDIBLE!!

Dr. Gaston and his entire staff, including nurses as well as office staff are truly the most professional, personable and kindest people I have ever dealt with. Not based only on the medical level, but personal as well. I will be forever grateful and will consider them my friends forever. I love you all!!!

Dr. Gaston provided us with a forthright, but compassionate review of Don's cancer reoccurrence. Our initial meeting focused on additional tests, scans, etc to better identify cancer progression status. After completing tests, he sat down with us to provide resources including names of national specialists, treatment options, websites and videos . He then gave us some time to review, do our own research and meet again to discuss options and collectively decide on a treatment plan. Dr. Gaston is caring, extremely professional, open and honest, and sensitive to his patients and their families. We would recommend him to family, friends, or anyone facing the challenges of cancer management.

Wish he could be my dad's primary oncologist

As soon as a tumor was found in my father's lung during an unrelated emergency room visit, we drove to MD Anderson. He received amazing care there for 2 months, and we have been disappointed in the oncology care in Norman by comparison (primarily Mercy Cancer Care Associates). Dr. Gaston is the exception. His bedside manner, competence, and unhurried willingness to educate our family through this ordeal have been appreciated.His kindness and professionalism seem to have trickled down throughout his staff, as well. Every single person we dealt with was willing to go the extra mile to make my dad comfortable.HIGHLY recommended!

Dr. Gaston has excellent communication skills and was very patient and kind to my mother. He explained the treatment so well that my parents both felt 100% better after a devastating diagnosis.