Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert C Gordon
Dr. Robert C Gordon, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with St Marys Medical Center, Wellington Regional Medical Center and Jupiter Medical Center. Dr. Gordon has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert C Gordon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 18
After a year of having "female issues" and being seen by a few different doctors Dr. Gordon took time to sit in my patient room. During our consult (without holding notes in his hand) he recited what I had been through over the past year and took note as I added additional information. We discussed and are currently executing a plan to fix the underlying issue. Not only has Dr. Gordons' nurse, Leigh Ellen, reached out to me, but Dr. Gordon has also called to re-review any results after her call. I will not be switching doctors anytime soon.
After years with one ob/gyn I had to switch bc of insurance. I am sorry this was the choice I made. I had no US after my 5 month of pregnancy. Had a follow up been done prior to being induced it would have been evident that the umbilical cord was around my babies neck and he was faced anterior. I suffered with horrible back labor for over 24 hours and ended up with atypical postpartum pre eclampsia. They gave me two epidurals an injected me with 3 boluses of pain med prior to deciding to take me in for a c section for failure to dilate further 6 hours after that. Postpartum my liver and kidneys were not functioning properly. Probably due to all of the toxic meds. I had incisional pain, weakness and back pain and felt dismissed when I verbalized my concerns. I don't think this doctor would know my name had it not been on my chart each visit even after a year. I fell like I was a pay check to this dr and office. I plan on going back to my previous OB/GYN even if it means paying out of pocket. It will be worth having someone that gives individualized care and actually cares about his patients. This Dr is also difficult to get a hold of and frequently out of town.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gordon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Sacred Heart Health System
Dr. Robert C Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Specialists of The Palm Beaches PA, 770 Northpoint Pkwy, West Palm Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert C Gordon in this video.
Dr. Robert C Gordon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.