Dr. Clark Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clark Harris?

Posted on February 16th, 2011

My 24 year old son was rushed to the hospital after blacking out at work and had had previous symptoms of heart trouble. Dr. Harris was wonderful. He spent all of the time that we needed with me and my son and was very very thorough. He did no guessing and wanted another physician to read results so it was accurate. He let me ask any questions that I needed to. He is the kind of doctor we used to have before they got too busy for the patients and money meant more to them than patients. Just like teachers I have worked with, just because you have the degrees does not make you good. You have to care for the job. Thank you Dr. Harris so much for your patience with us and care.

Posted on September 15th, 2009

Great Dr.! Knowledgeable, caring, professional with a sense of humor. Staff are also a delight and appts. are easy to schedule and wait time is very low.

World's Most Patient Physician!!

Posted on May 13th, 2009

Dr. Harris has been fabulous (as has his staff) with my elderly parents. We hated to lose him when they moved. We will miss him greatly!!

Posted on September 17th, 2017