Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert C Hayes
Dr. Robert C Hayes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pahrump, NV, with another office in Pahrump, NV. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Desert View Hospital and Valley Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert C Hayes has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert C Hayes has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Robert C Hayes has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Robert C Hayes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
How long has he been a doctor? For a while I guess. He misdiagnosed me with diabetes. Something did not feel right so I finally found an Endocrinologist in Vegas and found out the truth. I am not diabetic. There were other clues before that, that I should have ran to a different doctor, just glad that I was wise enough to get to the right one. Pahrump has a problem it seems. I am done with it.
I am in no better condition now than I was 4 years ago. In fact I'm worse off. I am having a hard time functioning in life and this whole time I've been on too many different meds to remember them all. I don't like medicating my pain I want to fix the pain but I trust my Dr. knows best and so I do what he tells me. Listen to your gut! Don't worry about their feelings and stand up for yourself!I didn't stand up for me. It actually took my Ins. company dropping the Dr. to get me out of him care. Finally something I can thank them for.
This "physician" is rude, abrupt and doesn't keep his promises. He is also incompetent with little knowledge of chronic and pain and has the compassion and the bed side manner of Joseph Mengele. He refused to provide me with medical treatment for a condition for which I have been formally diagnosed. He refused to give me a reason--and even threatened to call the police unless I stopped asking him questions. But I persisted and finally he admitted that he was afraid of the DEA! He also promised to attend to my condition until I could arrange an appointment with a specialist. He completely broke that promise. In 35 years this is the WORST doctor I have ever dealt with. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Dr. Hayes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Robert C Hayes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert C Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pahrump, NV.