Dr. Robert Hayes Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hayes?

Misdiagnosed Me

Posted on April 7th, 2017

How long has he been a doctor? For a while I guess. He misdiagnosed me with diabetes. Something did not feel right so I finally found an Endocrinologist in Vegas and found out the truth. I am not diabetic. There were other clues before that, that I should have ran to a different doctor, just glad that I was wise enough to get to the right one. Pahrump has a problem it seems. I am done with it.

Worse off than before starting treatment 4 years ago

Posted on July 27th, 2011

I am in no better condition now than I was 4 years ago. In fact I'm worse off. I am having a hard time functioning in life and this whole time I've been on too many different meds to remember them all. I don't like medicating my pain I want to fix the pain but I trust my Dr. knows best and so I do what he tells me. Listen to your gut! Don't worry about their feelings and stand up for yourself!I didn't stand up for me. It actually took my Ins. company dropping the Dr. to get me out of him care. Finally something I can thank them for.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS "DOCTOR"!

Posted on February 8th, 2011

This "physician" is rude, abrupt and doesn't keep his promises. He is also incompetent with little knowledge of chronic and pain and has the compassion and the bed side manner of Joseph Mengele. He refused to provide me with medical treatment for a condition for which I have been formally diagnosed. He refused to give me a reason--and even threatened to call the police unless I stopped asking him questions. But I persisted and finally he admitted that he was afraid of the DEA! He also promised to attend to my condition until I could arrange an appointment with a specialist. He completely broke that promise. In 35 years this is the WORST doctor I have ever dealt with. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Posted on July 7th, 2010

Lousy Doctor. Doesn't put his laptop down long enough to check anything.. Doesn't no what a bedside manner is.

Posted on August 20th, 2016