Dr. Robert Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jones?

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I am new to Macon and just chose Dr. Jones with my insurance's help. The first visit was a little hard, more for him, because he had a new secretary that had scheduled too many new patients that day. But, he seemed so compassionate and competant for my needs that I overlooked the wait. My last visit was great, no wait and communication was good.

Great doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2016

He's a great listener. And cares about your health. He's not one of those doctors who is rushing in and out. 😀

Great Physician

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Great Doctor, accurate, probative, concerned. Knows his patients and their problems well. I have been with Dr. Jones for 25 years and was his second patient and I am still his patient. Don't believe the bad stuff you may hear or see, someone had it in for him and she will eventually get her due.

long time patient

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Dr jones is a very good doctor but his staff are idiots got wrongly billed all the time . Never pay cash it wont go on your bill. very hard just to get refills on simple things like blood preasure meds. had to change doctors due to staff ,would go back if staff changed.

Patient

Posted on June 5th, 2014

Dr Jones has been my Doctor for a few years now. He is friendly, funny and will take his time to explain things. He speaks his mind about whatever is on his mind which I like about him. I often will walk out of the doctors office with a smile on my face just because of listening to what he was talking about. The staff there has been wonderful, friendly and helpful. I don't see myself switching my family Doctor.

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Talks too much. I felt like a captive audience. I was in for a routine physical and I had to endure his commentaries on obesity and coffee intake. I'm not even obese. He is pleasant and must be a good doctor but he sure tries too hard to make a good impression that he is a good doctor.

Horrible treatment

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Dr. Jones discontinued seeing me as a physician and no one was able to explain why. Also, he never gave me refills on medicines as simple as acid reflux meds! I had to go in and pay for a visit every month just to get them! At first the office seemed caring and nice but as soon as they discontinued seeing me, they treated me horribly. Also, they said they took my insurance but apparently didn't because now I'm getting bills totaling nearly $1,000! Once I had the flu and tried to make an appointment and they said they didn't have any available but that they'd call me in something, which was fine with me. However, they charged me a $100 office visit for it! Most of the conversations I had with him while there involved how he felt about politics and how drug addicts should be poisoned to death instead of incarcerated. Not professional!!!

Great doctor!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Dr. Jones is a terrific doctor. He's on time and listens better than any others. Also, he is quite funny! I highly recommend him!

Posted on September 17th, 2010