Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert C Knapp has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Knapp has been my Doctor for 25 years. He has saved my life many times. I am a type 1 diabetic with 58 years living with this chronic illnesss. I am 61. I was able to have a daughter, but if it wasn't for him I know I would not be here. He knows how to treat type 1 diabetics, but we just have to listen. Very clear and understandable.
Dr Knapp has kept me in top condition with his treatment of my diabetes, hypertension, etc for the past almost 20 years. I had a half of a foot in the grave when it was recommended that I see him. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff and CRNP are top of the trade in my experience also. Best of all, when you telephone his office - A LIVE PERSON ANSWERS THE PHONE!!!
38 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Robert C Knapp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert C Knapp Md, 701 Sharon Rd Ste 4, Beaver, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert C Knapp in this video.
Dr. Robert C Knapp is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Beaver, PA.