Dr. Robert Martin II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Martin II?

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Dr Martin is an excellent doctor. He takes time with me and answers questions. He considers every option for the best treatment for me. I would probably not be here if it wasn't for Dr Robert Martin. My wife and I feel very fortunate that he is my doctor for liver cancer.

Top Notch!

Posted on September 11th, 2015

I have had a lot of medical experiences over the last year and the ones with Dr. Martin, his staff and the University of Louisville have been the best! Top notch! Highly recommended!

Posted on August 9th, 2015

Unbelievable surgeon. Does nanoknife not by laparoscopic, but surgically . Gives hope where others don't.

I owe my life to Dr. Martin

Posted on July 15th, 2012

Dr. Martin is a wonderful surgeon and person. I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I was seen by world renowned surgeons who were not able to treat me. Dr. Martin took me on as a patient and has gone well above what anyone would expect from their Doctor. I owe my life to Dr. Martin. Thank you Dr. Martin!

Grateful patient

Posted on July 1st, 2012

Dr. Martin was the fourth doctor we saw after my husband's cancer diagnosis. The others had told us there was no hope. Dr. Martin put us at ease immediately, treated us with respect, told us there was plenty he could do to help us, and in short he saved my husband's life. More than 4 years after the initial diagnosis, we are living normally, still having check-ups, may require more surgery down the road, but very hopeful about life. I rank Dr. Martin right at the top of my list of people I admire. He is truly changing lives - and saving lives. I could not recommend him any more highly. He's also very approachable and friendly, never makes us feel that he's in a hurry to get away from our questions, etc... I continue to thank God every day for leading us to Dr. Martin. You will rise by lifting others.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on September 10th, 2011

OVERALL EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN THE BEST AND THERE IS NO BETTER SURGEON IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA. AFTER HAVING LAPROSCOPIC LIVER SURGERY, I FEEL AS GOOD, IF NOT BETTER, THAN EVER.

Wendy Finger

Posted on May 14th, 2011

Dr. Martin is a wonderful doc, skilled, compassionate and approachable. He follows up on all commitments and goes out of his way to provide information. He spends all the time with me I need, answering all of my questions (big, small and silly). He lets me kid around with him, a rarity for doctors. I am sure Dr. Martin would agree with me when I say I am irreverant and do not automatically give over respect to titles. Dr. Martin has earned my undying respect and gratitude. I first met him one week after a diagnosis of inoperable terminal cancer. He gave me hope. Nine months later, I am getting ready for my second surgery. The first surgery went well and I am confident the second one will also.Dr. Martin is not only a skilled surgeon, he is creative and insightful in coming up with solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems. For me, he split the surgeries in two parts, giving me a chance at life.I would recommend him to anyone. He is the best. Don't tell him I said that...got to keep these docs in line :-)

Mrs.

Posted on February 9th, 2011

Dr. Martin is a wonderful doctor. I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and told I was inoperable. Dr. Martin was my 2nd opinion. He told me I was operable and performed a whipple almost 3 years ago. I think he is the best in the area.

cancer survivor

Posted on June 18th, 2010

I would not be here today without Doctor Martin. I had esophageal cancer. The first Doc I saw gave me just a few months. Doctor Martin never said a word about dying. Martin did my surgery and two and 1/2 years later I'm cancer free.

Excellent cancer surgeon

Posted on April 15th, 2010

Our experience with Dr. Martin was excellent. We were referred to him by our Dr. who said he is one of top-rated cancer surgeons in the country. He is very aggressive and saw us immediately upon my husband's diagnosis. My husband's surgery went great. Dr. Martin is very skilled and got all the cancer. I have referred him to anyone I know with cancer.

great doc

Posted on January 26th, 2010

Great bedside manner and excellent surgeon.

Knowledgeable, experienced, caring

Posted on September 16th, 2009

I would and have recommended Dr. Martin many times. He is caring, compassionate, 2 years after surgery I still have follow-up visits once a year and receive the same high quality care and service from him and his office.