Dr. Robert Osborne Is this you?

One Excellent Dr to Manage Chronic Pain

Posted on October 19th, 2016

While Drs are dropping chronic pain patients amidst sensationalism regarded on the topic of controlling pain, Dr Osborne is keenly aware of dangers involved with situations that arise from under treatment. Most people ignore ignoring pain suffering, creating a stigma surrounding the topic such that suicides are at twice the number as people overdosing from thrill seeking opiate behaviors. He finds what patients can still accomplish and shows enthusiasm to keep the positive behaviors the make lives more meaningful.

The good doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2016

If I am researching correctly, it appears that Dr. Osborne is fighting still and has a case against the AZ medical board. Keep fighting the good fight for the patients you are trying to help! Love you, doc!

Finally, an accurate diagnosis!

Posted on June 25th, 2016

In 2003 I went to Dr. Robert Osborne because, after seeing 5 prominent Tucson doctors, none gave an accurate diagnosis or even seriously looked for the root cause for my arm that could barely function. Dr. Osborne asked me to get another MRI with a finer resolution. Upon review, Dr. Osborne noticed a shadow in my shoulder and sent me to a neurologist in Mesa for a biopsy. That doctor refused for fear he might damage the brachial plexsis where the nerves in the arm and hand reside. Dr. Osborne sent me to the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale. In two days, tests at Mayo confirmed Dr. Osborn's initial diagnosis. It showed I had non-Hodgkins lymphoma and had a prognosis of 3 to 6 months to live. I entered Mayo Hospital for 5 months where I continually received high doses of chemo and now, 13 years later, I AM ALIVE BECAUSE OF DR. ROBERT OSBORNE and his accurate diagnosis. I OWE HIM MY LIFE - THANK YOU, Dr. Osborne!

Posted on April 8th, 2015

It it was not for Doctor O, husband wouldn't be alive or would have ended up in much worse health. Since the DEA and all other entities involved ruined this doctor for no reason my husband has been bed ridden and unable to find another doctor to provide the same care. Our lives are in dire straits now. I have no faith in our judicial system and the medical board or any other entity that holds a doctors fate in their hands.

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Excellent Doctor and it is truly a crime with the way the Arizona Medical Board has STOLEN his career and livelihood away from him!!

Thereare not pages to you t tell you all THE INCREDIBLE DIAGNOSIS AND GREATMENT HE HAS PRESCRIBED

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Dr Obsorne is without the best doctor I have, This doctor saved ly husbsnds and also got of almost all of pain meds which he hardly ever takes He diagnosed me with aspiration pneumonia ever the other told me lungs were frozen and would resolve in a pouple of days

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Very. Professional. Respectful. And. Considerate. .... And. Proper. And. Ethical. Treatments. for. All. Patients. ,I WOULDN'T TRUST. ANY. OTHER. DR. AS. I. DO. HIM.

Innocent man on trial

Posted on January 27th, 2015

He was an amazing doctor to me always listen to me had time for me always took care of me great pain doctor! I had seen many pain doctors before and nobody took care of me as well as Osborne!

Living life to the Fullest

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

Ill began by saying I have had numorous accidents injuries and surgeries in my 48 yrs. of living. Ive lived with pain for most of my 48 yrs. One day an angel tapped me on the shoulder and said call this Doctor named Robert C. Osborne. Ive been his patient ever since! The year was 2000. I coundnt sit stand or sleep for more than 10 minutes without being in 100% PAIN!! Since Ive been his patient Im able to fuction normally and I can actually work a 40 hr work week. Hes given me my life back and I dont know where id be without his help. He truly cares about his patients and doesnt put up with any nonsense. He screens his patients making sure that they dont stray off the plan he has for you. He has made me whole again. I feel that I can live a normal life now. Thanks DOC!

Addiction fear to Pain MANAGEMENT.

Posted on November 15th, 2013

I found Dr. Osborne trying to find a Doctor that specialized in Addiction. My husband & I went to him because his last doctor refused to treat him anymore after feeling uncomfortable prescribing anything to my husband more than percocet. So we needed help to treat my husband's withdrawals & detox. Dr. Osborne agreed to take on my husband, but had him have an MRI first. Noticed a spinal syrinx in his back that he said was only going to get worse, which is what was causing so much pain. So he told us he'd be happy to treat him for Addiction, but he offered to take him on as a pain patient if we preferred. (something we didn't even expect, since every other doctor turned him down). We thought it best as my husband was in extreme amounts of pain that prevented him from working...finally a doc that treated him accordingly and gave him the proper pain medications to MANAGE his pain...that's the whole idea for PAIN MANAGEMENT. Thank you Doc.

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Wait time varies. Mostly good 15-20 minutes. only dr who listened to what I had to say and worked with me to help make me feel better.

I've been a patient for 12 yrs

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr Osborne is one of the best doctor I've ever had when I got injured all the dr kept telling me I just pulled a muscle until dr Osborne asked for an MRI I found out I got 3 bad lower disc and I couldn't even walk 30 feet and thanks to dr Osborne I got my life back I'm able to work walk and play with my kids so in my eyes he is the best doctor in Tucson