Dr. Robert C Pace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert C Pace?

Great Ortho Surgeon

He has completed one total hip replacement and will do my other one. I am very please with what he has done

A Great Doctor ! I had a total hip replacement and he took the time to explain everything to me and my husband . He was very easy to talk to about any concerns we may have had . His staff was very pleasant as well. I think one of the Best compliments you can give a doctor is to refer them to a friend or love one . Well Dr Pace is the kind of man and Doctor my husband and I will refer to friends and family !

Nice enough doctor but clueless when it comes to technology! He missed the diagnosis. Sent me to rehab with a positive compression fracture that was relayed in the radiologists report that he didn't bother to read thoroughly. I went back to my Gp and he should me the report that clearly read "suspicious for compression fx" !

Never had a complaint.

total knee replacements

Two total knee replacement. Very informative before and after surgery. Cares about your well being.

knee replacement

The whole experience was great. I had both knees done in a 9 week period. We used Fallbrook hospital and that also was a great experience from start to finish. The thing I was most impressed by was how much time Dr Pace took with me before surgery in explaining every detail that would happen. Not once did I feel rushed in any way. My first visit was probably 45 minutes long. Never once did I feel like he needed to run off to another patient. If you want to hear my whole story you can certainly call me by getting my number from the Dr's office. In my opinion if you are having knee problem, you need to see Dr Pace and you should do it before he retires. I am completely pain free. Miracle.