Dr. Robert Solomon Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert Solomon?

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Dr. Solomon is a wonderful and experienced doctor who truly cares for his patients. He is commited to our treatment and well-being. He has recommended healthy soup recipes for colds and even shown us a few yoga poses for back pain... he cares! God bless Dr. Solomon for all his hard work

Fantastic doctor!!!

Posted on December 25th, 2016

Dr. Solomon is the best doctor! He has been my doctor for 20 years and is caring, kind, empathetic, and extremely knowledgeable. He truly takes his time to listen. His nurse Kelly is fantastic also. She is always so kind and makes you feel extremely comfortable. Best doctor and nurse ever!

Fantastic doctor!!!

Posted on December 25th, 2016

My primary care physician

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dr. Solomon has been my primary care physician for more than 30 years. During that time I have received outstanding medical attention from him on all occasions. He and his staff are very professional and courteous, and all demonstrate a genuine interest in my health and welfare. I recommend Dr. Solomon and his staff to anyone seeking first-rate medical attention.

Good doctor, takes an interest.

Posted on September 25th, 2016

He has good knowledge and a good manner. He listens well, an unusual trait. I went to Dr Solomon after my doctor retired, and I wish I had changed to Dr Solomon earlier.

my dr

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Dr Solomon and staff always has my best interest, makes sure I understand and asks questions I something would not think of , one great staff and DR

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Dr Solomon is the best.

Dr. Robert Solomon

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Dr. Solomon has been my family's doctor for about thirty years. He is superb diagnostician and has a gentle bedside manner. He has gone well beyond the call of duty with my family and me.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

anytime I have an appointment with dr solomon , he always goes over my medicine,s with me to make sure it is not causing any problem and to see if any needs to be changed.

Recommend this physition

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr. Solomon at Lewis Gale/Blacksburg is one of the few physicians that I can say I rate highly in every category. Dr. Solomon spends time getting to know his patient, seems to sincerely care about the patient's health, encourages healthy habits without pressuring and chooses treatment that is least invasive and does not prescribe needless meds.

Dr. Solomon is the best!

Posted on May 16th, 2016

The best physician ever! He listens... he validates your perspective and what you do on your own to stay healthy. He doesn't order unnecessary lab or tests and explains why for the ones he does order.

Best Doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Solomon for years. He has not only taken care of my health issues, but has help me with elder care and other issues in my life. He is a good listener and is concerned with what is also impacting your health. I really appreciated everything he has done to help me and my family.