Dr. Robert L Thomas Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Thomas?

Very satisfied

Dr. Thomas completed both of my full knee replacements with full success. He is kind, personable, and has great attention to details. I would heartily recommend him to others!

An awesome surgeon

This is the second surgical procedure that Dr Thomas has performed on my body.The first was a hip replacement and the one I just had was knee replacement. Dr Thomas is an amazing highly skilled professional surgeon. I highly recommend Dr Thomas.

Dr. Thomas is the best! He’s extremely knowledgeable, courteous, listened to all my concerns and answered any questions I had. He seems truly concerned about his patients. I would definitely recommend him!

Its a Team Effort

I have felt someone has been there supporting me throuhgout this entire process. Dr Thomas is great, I appreciate the attention to detail that has been beneficial to my overall outcome.

Excellent, careful surgeon

Dr Thomas has replaced my hip and knee. Wish I had known him before my first back surgery, as that diagnosis was flawed. Will go back to Dr Thomas when needed and recommend him to friends & family.

Dr. Thomas Fan

I'll be back for Hip #2 in a few months

Very pleased

I had two other replacements on the same knee. The second one was because of a infection. Decided it was times to change Dr.s and went to Dr. Thomas. We found out my replacement was broken. Dr. Thomas worked quickly to get me in for a revision. He is professional, attentive and thorough I am so glad I found him

I would return

My family and I have had only good experiences with Dr Thomas and his care team.

Office visit

Dr Thomas and staff are very professional and great bedside manner

Hip Replacement

Amazing results, outstanding care, clear instructions and follow up. This was my first ever surgery, everyone was aware of my concerns and helped me through it. Dr. Thomas and Littleon Adventest Hospital provided the best care I have ever experienced in my life both prior to the surgery and after the surgery.

Talented & Experienced

Being a nurse, I do my homework before choosing a doctor. His caring bedside manner & success rate makes Dr Thomas a physician you want on your team!!

Above what was expected

Dr. Thomas and staff have all delivered a experience which rates far above anything we my wife or I had expected. The education prior to, during, and after surgery left us secure in the actions going on around us, and directly to me! Dr. Thomas has been there before surgery and after to let me know just how things went. Has seen me after therapy has started to check up. Master of the ship is at the helm.