Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Thomas
Dr. Robert Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with El Centro Regional Medical Center, Battle Creek Health System and Oaklawn Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Thomas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
El Centro Regional Medical Center
Battle Creek Health System
Sharp Mary Birch Hospital
33 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
St Agnes Hospital Baltimore
Dr. Robert Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRobert C Thomas MD, 2211 Erie St, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Thomas in this video.
Dr. Robert Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.