Dr. Robert Woodbury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Woodbury?

Cash only

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

I have a consult from the VA that allows me to see the provider of my choice - unfortunately this Doc is cash only - $260 for the 1st visit and $120 for each subsequent visit. Another barrier to services - thanks a lot doc.

whiplash

Posted on April 8th, 2013

I wish I had come to him first after my auto accident. His work is above and beyond that of my prior doctors in finding the problem and treating it with minimal invasiveness. He gently unwound and released layers of pain and tension in the first visit that others had been struggling with only partial success to relieve. I am listing in my head how many of my friends I can refer to him that would benefit from his expertise and effectiveness. Wish there more doctors like this, and that people knew about them. I'm so grateful to have discovered this one.

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Dr. Woodbury is the best practitioner I have ever seen. He gets down to business and is still personable and caring. He has healing hands. If you have any kind of musculoskeletal pain...go see him.

Excellent care

Posted on May 31st, 2011

I Had fallen off my horse and was severely impared. Saw Dr. Woodbury about 4 days after the accident and he adjusted my back and my tailbone which was affected in the fall. Was back to normal directly after the adjustment !! Great doctor and excellent care !

Posted on August 18th, 2017