Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert C Woods has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
Showing 5 of 12
This is the most dismissive Dr. I have ever seen. I am so disappointed that I wasted my time seeing him. Similar to another reviewer, he asked what I needed from him? I was refereed to see him due to abnormal echocardiogram results which, he, without explanation said were perfectly normal. He made me feel that I was wasting his time. People like him give the medical field a bad name. I cannot believe he is associated with St. Thomas Hospital.
Dr. Woods is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Robert C Woods accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Thomas Heart At Lebanon, 100 Physicians Way Ste 300, Lebanon, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert C Woods in this video.
Dr. Robert C Woods is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, TN.