Highly Dissatisfied

Very skilled

Excellent work, fixed my L4 issue w/ only 1 month recovery. I never really expected much from bedside visits, but he did see me right after recovery and the next day.

Two Spinal Fusions

I have now had two spinal fusions, both by Dr. Cach. Personally, I think he's brilliant. I did excellent and felt a million times improved after the first surgery. This issue crept up on me somewhat rapidly, although he had mentioned during the first fusion that a second may be needed down the road. I am 10 days post op and feel so my better already, although weak and low energy which is to be expected. Thanks doc.

Dr. Cash can save your life!

I wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for Dr. Cash!

Neck problem

Dr cach operated on me for a neck problem.. He was very personable and kind. He fixed my neck and allowed me to return to work after months of being in pain.

We live out of state and therefore need to maximize our time spent on office visits. Dr Cach and his staff are always willing to work with us setting up xrays and tests closer to home making the process much more efficient. The professionalism, skill, and courtesy of the staff is unparalelled and truly makes the entire process as pleasant as possible. Dr Cach is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him at any time.

Great job

I had a problem with my neck. Dr Robert Cach operated me and now I work! (my business is landscaping and my neck was a big problem for me).I can live a full life. Great job Doc!

Brain injury

My father had a brain injury. Dr Cach operated on him and saved his life. Now he's doing well and I want to say thank you dr Cach from all our family

Brain Tumor

He came highly recommended by a physcian and the physcian got me the appointment. Dr. Cach performed a biopsy on the tumor in my head. That was first diagnosed as a gleoblastoma. Spoke with my family and let them know that we would have to wait 8 days for confirmation as to what type of tumor it was the results were an inoperable lymphoma. He was compassionate to my family as well as myself.

Dr. Robert L Cach is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.