Dr. Robert F Calciano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert F Calciano?

Excellent

Excellent Doctor!

Rexxomeded

No nonsense doctor who quickly and accurately diagnoses your issue and what to do about it. No sugar coating on things so if you're looking for that go somewhere else. The staff were all very nice except for one older woman who was loud, rude and annoying. The rest of the girls were great. I believe(or hope) the old lady was employed by the other doctor that is in the office. If she wasn't there I would have given the staff 5 stars. But she made too much of an impact. It was very crowded and I was seen an hour after my set apportionment was. Taking into account that he never rushes you or tries to get you out of the exam room without being fully satisfied with your visit, the wait wasn't overly long imo. The waiting room is small for the amount of people and became standing room only at one point. Overall he's a great doctor if you're willing to get past the minor issues I discussed.

disgusted

Staff was incredibly rude each time I went and was even rude to my husband when he asked for a copy of my results the papers were thrown at him I am completely disgusted I am a nurse and would never think of professionals acting this way, urgent message was returned a week later and the staff sits there and bickers among one another this is highly unprofessional and unfortunately reflects on the dr

Total Disappointment

Dr. Calciano was one of the worst MDs I have ever met. He had no time for his patients and barely acknowledged their presence. He makes you wait over an hour for an appt and I had to wait over a month for that appt. To top it off his office staff is extremely rude - but I guess that's representative of the MD himself. He even refused to give me my medical records - and when he agreed he was beyond nasty. Disgusting way to treat a patient.

Dr. Robert F Calciano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.