Dr. Robert B Cameron Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Cameron?

Retired

I received a call a few days before the scheduled visit reminding me of the scheduled appointment time and instructions on when to arrive and what to bring. Upon arriving at the office the staff greeted me immediately and were very helpful. Dr. Cameron took time with me to understand my issues and review my history and current medications. He was kind, friendly, concerned and helped me understand what was causing my issue. Dr. Cameron provides compassionate medical care the way it's supposed to be. He doesn't rush through the appointment and he answered all my questions.

Dr. Cameron saved my life. While I was in the hospital, his attitude, cheerfulness, compassion helped me cope. He makes a dr. visit joyful to go to. I wish all dr.'s were like hime.

What a wonderful doc!

My colonoscopy with Dr. Cameron was surprisingly pleasant. The staff seemingly followed his emotional lead and was enthusiastic and cheerful. Dr. Cameron was thoroughly professional, but also maintained an enjoyable light banter that put me at ease.