Robert Card Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Robert Card?

Genuine Personal Care

Posted on October 14th, 2016

If you are looking for a cardiologist who listens, cares, and takes a personal interest in your health Dr card is the cardiologist to see. Everything about Dr Card and his staff is positive. Making an appointment is a breeze and I have always had friendly, professional interactions with all of the staff. Dr. Card saw me on a referral from the surgeon and helped me get my problems under control with medication, eliminating the need for surgery. He is so friendly and takes the time to listen to me. He makes me feel very comfortable and has stayed on top of my problems. I have a lot of respect for Dr Card and his staff. I encourage you to make an appointment with him. You will be happy with your decision!

Posted on September 25th, 2016

Very good DR. Have recommended to my family and friends.

The Good Doctor

Posted on September 6th, 2016

I went to Dr. Card after being treated by another cardiologist who failed to provide appropriate care. Dr. Card immediately saw the problem (stent failure) did two procedures that prevented recurrence of the blockage in my leg its been three years and his work is still keeping my veins open

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Visiting the office is always that I'm looking for, everyone is very helpful and prom to help you. No matter if you feel good or not they made you very confortable.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Robert Card is exceptional as a doctor: highly intelligent, competent, and very thoughtful. He takes whatever time is needed to truly listen and think about what a patient has to say. I feel that he really cares about the health and well-being of his patients, and I am grateful to have him as my cardiologist.

Best of the Best

Posted on December 31st, 2015

It pleases me greatly to have Dr. Card as my cardiologist. He is warm, personable, and most important to me, he listened to what I had to say about my health and gave me time to answer his questions. I feel confident that we will have a good doctor/patient relationship in future visits. Sometimes being relaxed is difficult for me when I have to start over with a new doctor and staff. Having to trust my life with new people is not easy and I really appreciate how this staff made me feel like we had been partners in managing my health for quite some time when in reality, we were new to each other.

Quality doctors are hard to find...

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Dr. Card has been my mom's cardiologist for years & years. Even though Mom doesn't live here locally, our family prefers she keep her follow up appts. here in Houston. Dr. Card performed surgery on my mother and she is very fond of him. He is highly recommended by every member of our family.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017