Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert V Carr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert V Carr has the following 20 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Robert V Carr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Carr is very up to date on all the latest procedures. I do a lot of research and try to be knowledgeable when seeing specialists, and I felt completely at ease with Dr.Carr and his expertise. He answered any concerns I had and was able to help me understand what procedures would be best for me. I didn't feel rushed and was able to feel confident that I was getting the best possible care. From my continued visits, I found him to have great integrity and a kind heart. I am so glad that he is my doctor.
I recently saw Dr. Carr and was so impressed with how thorough my appointment was. After searching for a good orthopedic surgeon, I was so relieved when I finally found Dr. Carr and his staff. They treated me so well and truly valued me as a patient. I have never been more impressed with a doctor before! His positive attitude and insightful knowledge was exactly what I needed. Thank you Dr. Carr and staff for a great experience! I would recommend any and all of my friends and family to Dr. Carr!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
41 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Robert V Carr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGrace Clinic, 4515 Marsha Sharp Fwy, Lubbock, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert V Carr in this video.
Dr. Robert V Carr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.