Dr. Robert Carr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Carr?

Very Happy

Posted on March 18th, 2014

Dr. Carr is very up to date on all the latest procedures. I do a lot of research and try to be knowledgeable when seeing specialists, and I felt completely at ease with Dr.Carr and his expertise. He answered any concerns I had and was able to help me understand what procedures would be best for me. I didn't feel rushed and was able to feel confident that I was getting the best possible care. From my continued visits, I found him to have great integrity and a kind heart. I am so glad that he is my doctor.

Highly recommended!!

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I recently saw Dr. Carr and was so impressed with how thorough my appointment was. After searching for a good orthopedic surgeon, I was so relieved when I finally found Dr. Carr and his staff. They treated me so well and truly valued me as a patient. I have never been more impressed with a doctor before! His positive attitude and insightful knowledge was exactly what I needed. Thank you Dr. Carr and staff for a great experience! I would recommend any and all of my friends and family to Dr. Carr!

Posted on February 21st, 2014

Answered all my questions. Helped me overcome knee, ankle, and back pain. Was able to give me a valid diagnosis when others weren't able to. Recommended to friends and they were satisfied as well. Made me feel like an important patient.

Posted on February 15th, 2014

Very knowledgable. Up to date on latest techniques and care. Very personable. Kind and caring. Trusted him completely. Skilled surgeon. I think he worked a miracle for my knees!

Posted on October 16th, 2017