Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Posey Carraway
Dr. Robert Posey Carraway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Posey Carraway is affiliated with Carraway Methodist Medical Center, Shelby Baptist Emergency Department and Physicians Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Posey Carraway has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Posey Carraway is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Physicians Medical Center
Carraway Methodist Med Ctr, Birmingham, Al
41 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Robert Posey Carraway accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Posey Carraway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.