Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert B Carrigan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert B Carrigan has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Injury
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Robert B Carrigan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 5
Dr. Carrington performed polliticization surgery on each of our daughter’s hands about 2 years ago. She is three now and writes her name beautifully, along with drawing and coloring in the lines. She is amazing with puzzles and maneuvering puzzle pieces. She uses scissors with ease. Perhaps one of the most beautiful things I’ve seen, which other parents would maybe take for granted, is how she with one pinching motion easily grabs a single strand of hair out of water - her hand-eye coordination is better than mine :-). In a recent parent-teacher conference the teacher says she has the BEST FINE MOTOR Skills in the class! (Immediate tears for me). Thank you Dr. Carrington. I am thankful for his commitment to his craft... his love for children... his humble approach to every meeting with us. Dr. C is an amazing person and surgeon and has a WORLD CLASS pediatric therapy team at the Vorhees, NJ campus!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Carrigan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Robert B Carrigan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Hospital Of Philadelphia, 3401 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Robert B Carrigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.