Dr. Robert M Carvalho Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Carvalho?

Complete Malpractice. Completly Unacceptable.

Dr. Carvahlo completely ignored the signs of rheumatoid disease, or the fact that chronic pain causes mood swings. He completely ignored my swollen joints, red rash and fevers, and put me on medications for a psychiatric disorder that I don't have and that ended up giving me six years amnesia. He caused permanent destruction to my joints by ignoring the obvious issue and should be behind bars.

This Doctor is in it for the money

I have been a patient of Vita over 15 times. He is a smart doctor but is a money grubber and doesn't care about most people. He loves making new visits...to make money. Get out of Vista.

He Listens

Many psychiatrists are prescription-writers -- you show up with a history, and they write refills, sometimes unquestioningly. Dr. Carvalho (who, BTW, in all the years I've known him, has never gone by "Dr. Bob" as another viewer referred to him) encouraged my participation in my own treatment. He wanted my feelings and concerns about medications, and any misgivings I had were taken seriously.He also streamlined my medication regimen to require fewer drugs, in a "less is sometimes more" type of approach.But mostly, he took time to listen to the "situational" side of my mental health, even if it meant putting him behind schedule (in his very busy practice).That said, I have just learned that Dr. Carvalho is on a leave of absence and it is uncertain if he will return to his practice, due to some medical challenges. I wish him the best, as he was a good doctor to me.

In it for the money

Dr. "Bob" will not treat you if you aren't rolling in dough!

Adult ADHD

Dr. Robert M Carvalho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.