Dr. Robert Casali Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert Casali?

Best in the field

I chose this Dr because he is considered by medical professionals one of the best in his field. He was thorough and gave me excellent care. He is not one to chit chat much but it's obvious how focused and dedicated he is to his work.

I am a physician myself and needed a good diagnoses and possible follow up and surgery. Dr Casali was highly recommended by medical professionals as one of the top vascular surgeons who I can trust in delivering a good diagnosis and plan of treatment. He is direct , doesn't smile or joke with you, so don't expect entertainment when you go to his office. He is well read and keeps up with new medical data , research and technology and is well respected by his peers locally and nationally.

Dr. Casali is direct and to the point. He was highly recommended to me, and after him performing an abdominal aorta bypass on me, I highly recommend him highly myself. He does not sit around and chat with his patients, but he gives you the information you need to know and does his job well.

Patient

This doctor is a very rude man. He spent very little time with me, never looked me in the eye, and could not answer my questions. His nurse blocked the door and would not let us leave without ordering useless tests. The same tests were performed in the last few months but they insisted they run again. Only this time they charged me. I was a sucker once with this man. I never will be again. He only wants your money, not your health.