Dr. Robert J Casper Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Casper?

Great doctor!

I would HIGHLY recommend dr. Casper to anyone, he has great bedside manners, he always made sure my questions were answered before leaving the office, I never felt rushed at all by him, he always made me feel comfortable and at ease throughout my entire pregnancy, he showed genuine concern about any problem or question I may have had, and made sure he chose the best delivery option for me. The morning of my c-section he came in to address any concerns I may have had and he also made a few visits to my room during my 4 day hospital stay after delivering to check in on things.he will most definitely be the doctor I chose for my future prenatal care.

Maybe not his best day...

I have seen Dr. Casper only once, and honestly, I will try to avoid being scheduled with him again. I felt extremely rushed and that he (and his nurse) quickly discounted my questions. As a first time Mom pregnant with twins, I feel that I should be able to ask anything and not be made to feel stupid. Due to some pressure I was having, he said that they would run a test to see if I had some sort of bladder, urinary tract infection, which was not done (even though I left a sample per instruction). I was also take aback when I could hear him and a nurse complaining about a previous patient in the hallway. I felt that was EXTREMELY rude! In all fairness, I have a friend who had an emergency C-section with Dr. Casper and thought he was great. For my regular appointments, I'll seek out someone else in the Iowa Clinic OB office... there are LOTS of great doctors in the group.

Worth the Wait!

There's often a long wait to see him because he spends so much time with his patients and he's a really great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone during their pregnancy. The only thing that isn't great is that when calling in to the office they have so many doctors that you get a varied response from whoever is on call that day and not your doctor.

Great doctor

Dr. Casper has been my doctor for over 8 years. He delivered my last three children. He has always been a great listener and you never feel rushed when it is your turn. He has wonderful rapport with patients and knows you as a person. I chose to have him deliver my last two (they were C-sections) children. When I expressed concerns about having had problems with epidurals taking, he made sure that the anesthesiologist knew my past and my concern. He has great knowledge and a wonderful bedside manner. I would truly recommend him to anyone.

A Caring Doctor

Dr. Casper cares about his patients and he makes sure you understand what is going on. He doesn't rush you at your appointment. I would recommend him to any one!