Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert P Castellucci
Dr. Robert P Castellucci, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henrico, VA, with another office in Henrico, VA. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Castellucci is affiliated with Bon Secours St Marys Hospital, Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest and Henrico Doctors' Hospital. Dr. Castellucci has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert P Castellucci has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
Showing 5 of 38
I have been seeing Dr. Castelluci for 2 years now for thyroid issues. His bedside manner is arrogant and he is not interested in what the patient has to say. He is not up to date in his field and is not interested in growing by hearing different opinions. My wait time in the office was 3 hours and when he did come in the office he offered no apology for being late. When I asked about lab tests (more than just the normal TSH and T4, he shot me down. I immediately requested my medical records and excused myself from his pratice. "Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor".
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Castellucci is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Robert P Castellucci accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert P Castellucci in this video.
Dr. Robert P Castellucci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.