Dr. Robert L Cater Jr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Cater Jr?

Helped me

Dr. Cater really helped me with a bone spur in my neck. He gave medicine that really helped the cause, and not just treated the symptoms. He could be more informative and could explain a lot more in detail. He is not very talkative and I needed to ask him everything, to get a detailed answer.

Go find a real doctor

Dr. Lamantia won't listen to any concerns and symptoms you have. There is no such a thing as thyroid problems: you have dry skin - you need to see a dermatologist, you have fatigue - you need to exercise more, you are gaining wight you need to see a dietician, you loose your hair - definitely not because of the thyroid. I stay in his practice for almost 9 years. I had concerns about my blood work and symptoms and he just dismiss me and let me go. Please, go and find someone who listens to you. I had a surgery and I have Hashimoto but none of my symptoms were related to this. Unbelievable!

Horrible

I would never recommend this doctor. My father has chest pains and he sent him home. He had a heart attack the very next morning and died a week later.

No one use this doctor!!!