Dr. Robert L Caulkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Caulkins?

Dr Bob is an amazing and caring doctor. He's been our family doctor for well over 12 years.

Dr. Caulkins and his staff are thorough and professional. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Dr. Caulkins takes time with you and truly cares about his patients health both mentally and physically. I highly recommend this practice.

Newer Patient

Gentle, amiable and experienced. I like his style..

Dr. Caulkins refused to treat me for pain, despite being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. He actually said "I go to the gym every morning before work to help with my pain." Totally unacceptable to tell someone how he treats his own pain. He referred me to a pain clinic and then told me stories about some of his other clients and how they were addicted to opiates. Again, not appropriate to compare me to other patients. He would rather his patients go to the gym at 4:00 a.m. and ask them to suffer rather than customize an individualized treatment plan. He's pretty full of himself too, another privileged white doctor. His staff rarely returns phone calls, and they act like teenagers, most of them are immature and act blonde, for lack of a better description. I've seen other providers in his office and they were way more professional and thorough. It's time for him to retire.

Patient

Excellent doctor very caring, however the front desk staff and medical assistants don't have a clue on what they are doing. I will call and ask a simple question and they don't understand, I have to explain myself 3 or 4 times before they get it then I get inaccurate information from them, I called to let them know and they get very rude and nasty. I have gone in for an appointment stood at the front desk for 10 minuets while they are all laughing out back. I had a physical and had to tell them how to code my blood work to get it paid. I am in the medical office field for over 10 years and never seen a office ran like this.

Wonderful, caring doctor

Been going to Dr. Caulkins for several years now and am completely satisfied in every regard. He is a wonderful diagnostician and he really, truly cares about his patients. His office staff is terrific also. Most times I can walk in and get an immediate appointment. I have absolutely zero complaints about his entire practice and wish there were more doctors like him. We could sure use them!

BEST DR. EVER

I REALLY like Dr. Caulkins. I was a patient of his 19 years ago and did not think of going to another Dr. when we moved back to Bremerton 3 years ago. He TRULY cares about what is wrong and will do anything to make you feel better, whether that is medications or just a laugh, he wants to make sure that me and my whole family feel like we are not just seeing a physician but going to see family. GO SEE HIM!!!! You will not be disappointed....EVER!!!

Awesome doctor!

Dr. Caulkins is very caring and attentive whenever I go to see him. He has a great sense of humor, which can really help when I am not feeling well. He explains things to me thoroughly, so I understand what is wrong and what I need to do. His office staff is very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Caulkins and his staff are the best!!!

no communication from his office ever!

My husband went to Dr Caulkins office and saw his PA (who is no longer there). She ran some test for gout. My husband was instructed to get a follow up blood test later in the month, which he did. I called the office for information on the test's, got the answering machine and left a message that I wanted a call back.No call back, so I called again and left a message with a nurse or MA.. we never got any of the results, only a bill for $750.00. So there is someone there to send the bills but no one to talk to!

i recomend dr. caulkins

good family doctor.you wont be dissapointed.