Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Caveney has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert A Caveney has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Robert A Caveney has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Robert A Caveney is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 6
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Caveney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Robert A Caveney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHigh Valley Medical Center, 2115 Chapline St Ste 107, Wheeling, WV
Dr. Robert A Caveney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.