- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert D Cebul MD
Dr. Robert D Cebul, MD is a doctor primarily located in Wooster, OH, with another office in Wooster, OH. Their specialties include General Surgery.
Dr. Robert D Cebul has 2 locations
Dr. Robert D Cebul has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert D Cebul has the following 26 expertise
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Intestinal Polyps
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Breast Diseases
- Hiatal Hernia
- Breast Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Colonic Polyps
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Robert D Cebul Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert D Cebul
Robert Cebul, MD, is a local product of Wooster from a family of physicians dedicated to this community. Graduating from Wabash College with distinction, he then attended Vanderbilt Medical School where he matriculated with honors and received the H. William Scott Prize in Surgery for the student possessing the qualities of the ideal surgeon. Dr. Cebul then devoted himself to five years of surgical residency at Vanderbilt and took advantage of an opportunity offered to only two U.S. surgical residents per year to train an additional year at the Flinders Medical Centre in Adelaide, Australia. This further enhanced Dr. Cebuls broad range of general and vascular surgical training and provided him with international exposure. Having completed his training, Dr. Cebul joined the Wooster Clinic which has since become the Cleveland Clinic Wooster. He has been a standout since his arrival and is known for his dedication to his patients, his breadth of surgical knowledge, and his diagnostic and technical skills. Cleveland magazine includes Dr. Cebul as one of the areas Top Doctors, and he has earned praises from the Fistula First initiative as a Top Surgeon. Dr. Cebul is most proud of the service he provides his patients and the effort he makes to stay current with changing surgical techniques. He has attended multiple courses in stereotactic breast work; surgical ultrasound; advanced laparoscopic hernia, stomach and bowel surgery; and vascular interventions. He has completed a mini-fellowship in endovascular surgery at the main campus Cleveland Clinic and is bringing those techniques locally to Wooster. , Dr. Cebul is Past President of the local chapter of the American Cancer Society and is a strong advocate for breast and colorectal cancer screening and treatment.