Dr. Robert Cerciello Is this you?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on December 6th, 2013

Dr. Cerciello took care of me when I was a child. He worked in the children's hospital then moved to West Hartford. He always was patient, kind, and most importantly effective. I was diagnosed with ADD and he aided me as a doctor should. Thank you for what you do and helping patients.

Wonderful caring doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Dr. Cerciello treated my son many years ago. I found him to be a wonderful caring doctor who took time with my child and with me. His office was a little plain, but I wasn't there for the decor. Dr. Cerciello knew I wasn't insured, so he made a diagnoses, worked with us to find the correct medication at the correct dosage, then arranged for the family doctor to take over, rather than require us to keep returning to his office for routine follow up with specialist fee rates. Dr. Cerciello always gave me the information I needed at a level that I could understand without 'talking down' to me. I happened to be in his office when a lab called to request delay in testing a child, Dr. Cerciello made it plain to the other party that compassionate care for his patient meant prompt care and there would be no delay. This is a man who understands and empathizes with a child's needs. Who doesn't just treat his patients, but who also advocates for them.

Posted on July 6th, 2016