Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Chaffee
Dr. Robert Chaffee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Everett, WA and Kirkland, WA (and 3 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Chaffee is affiliated with Swedish Edmonds Hospital, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard and Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill. Dr. Chaffee has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Chaffee has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Robert Chaffee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.